EKS Accounting offer a bookkeeping service in and around Southampton and the New Forest to all kinds of businesses.
All information is entered using Sage Software which is fully accepted by HM Revenue and Customs.
- Bookkeeping, entering of all paperwork onto accounting system
- CIS verification, online filing and CIS Monthly statements produced and posted to sub contractors
- VAT calculation. Notification of liability to yourselves and VAT return filed online
- Supplier payments, either by cheque or using BACS payments or you may prefer to do this yourself
- Monthly Bank Reconciliations
- Debtor (who owes you) and Creditor (who you owe) reports produced
- Management Accounts if required so you know how your business is doing
- Accounts year-end preparation
Bookkeeping can be undertaken at your premises or my office, whichever suits you best. By using the Sage Drive cloud service we are able to process your accounts whilst still allowing you to access your figures and carry on adding transactions.
When your business expands and it is time to take on a more permanent member of staff, we will train your employee and will be at the end of the phone if something needs to be explained.